Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Top 6: Annoyances of Having Long Hair

I made the decision to keep the long hair and go for the ombre' look. I love it! 


I have been growing my hair out for almost 4 years. Of course, I have gotten trims and have been rockin' the bangs for awhile….


Here's the new hair.



While I love my long hair, it comes with some major annoyances: 

  1. I lose so much hair!!! And it's everywhere! There are actually strands on my keys as I am typing this……..
  2. I take forever in the shower. Conditioner treatment is a must. 
  3. With that, it takes FOREVER to dry! I refuse to blow dry, so I usually go to bed with wet hair and even by morning it's still damp. 
  4. It gets rolled on… "You're on my hair!"
  5. Food gets in it. That's right…food. I usually pull it back when I am eating… I am a mess. It's a wonder how anyone loves me. 
  6. Lastly… and this is strange one… it gets caught in my armpit. I'll just be sitting there…crossing my arms…and then.. yup… I'm stuck. Awkward. 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...