Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Life Lately

There are 18 days remaining until I begin my final year of grad school, and also my new (rather exciting) internship. Once again, I will need to find my own way of balancing: working full-time, school, internship, remaining active and healthy, and being present for the loving and ever supportive boyfriend, friends and family. Geesh... One more year... One.More.Year.

In this time off, I have made sure to spend time sleeping, working out, and getting much needed quality time with the ones I love.

Here are a few photos:
A rival coworker and I prepared for the new season. 
Celebrating Ms. Melinda
Wonderful day of wine tasting. 
Amazing UW Cohort - Class of 2013 :) 
Snuggle Party 
A beautifully carved canoe on Lake Union 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...