Sunday, July 22, 2012

Super Suck Sunday

SUCKS


  • It sucks that the Bachelorette Finale is on right now, and I haven't been able to keep up with this season… I can't make an educated guess of who she will pick! 
  • Getting stuck talking to come weird, creepy dude at a BBQ. 
  • Our mid to high 60 degree weather… in JULY…. ugh….
  • This: 



SUPER


  • "Cheat Days". We've been eating really well lately, and on Saturdays we let ourselves splurge. Froyo is always our vice…topped with peanut butter and chocolate sauce…. 
  • We had a laid-back relaxing weekend. We went out to breakfast, went to the Farmer's Market (I got flowers, Noah got kettle corn) and Costco! Fun stuff.
  • Oh, we also saw BATMAN!! It was more than super! 
  • Growing up as a 90's child. I "pinned" THIS SWEETNESS on Pinterest and it just reminded me of how super growing up in the 90's was!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...