Sunday, April 17, 2011

Super Suck Sunday

Super

  • My birthday is ONE week away! 24 on the 24th! Woot! Woot! Friends, dinner plans, shopping, tulip festival, and surprise fun! That sounds SUPER-SUPER!!! 
  • We were able to take Theo to the dog park 3 times this week. The park is located right off the sound. It's great to get him out of the house, and he's just so cute when he plays until he's pooped! 

Before: running around in the water! 

After: pooped! 
  • BLOW POPS!!! My pink lemonade Blow Pops get me through a weekend of class. They are like CRACK on a stick!!! 
  • FINALLY having enough time (and courage) to start a shop for my art. Check me out, I'm on Etsy.com!!!!

Sucks

  • Construction! Granted, I am oh so glad that they are repaving 15th Ave… but it sure is annoying when I am trying to make it to my 9 AM class!!!
  • Accidentally (don't ask me how) putting soap in my coffee-to-go. 
  • Sunburns suck, yes. BUT, what really sucks is that it's been so long since my face has been exposed to sun…that all it takes is a few hours at the dog park to get me a little pink in the face. Seriously? 
  • I think we are almost through another season of Mad Men. NOOOOOOO!!! 
Oh, Don. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...