Sunday, July 31, 2011

Super Suck Sunday

SUPER 



  • Sandal suntans 
  • The feeling of something warm coming out of the dryer. I washed my favorite comforter, and wrapped it around me as it came out of the dryer. So cozy!! 
  • Finding a new little restaurant. A few friends of mine discovered a little wine place - it was incredible. Delicious wines, cheeses, baguettes, olives and great conversation. Fabulous way to end a day of class. 
  • Speaking of comforters…. I stepped into Athropologie today and fell in LOVE with THIS BEDDING SET . If anyone is wanting to get me something…at ANY time… consider this! Isn't it absolutely stunning? 



SUCKS

  • My cRaZy ass agenda: Work Mondays-Thursdays, Practicum Fridays, School Saturday, and …. RELAX on Sundays. Most of the time I'm on Robot mode… 
  • Eating a pound of Rainer Cherries in one sitting. Why does that suck you ask? The cherries were gone. 
  • Vacuums 
  • Sitting in your car at a red light… minding your own damn business… rocking out to a little Bob Dylan… and all of a sudden… through your sunroof….a birds aims perfectly enough…  ands shits on your arm. double-u tee eff. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...