Sunday, March 11, 2012

Super Suck Sunday

SUPER


  • Another quarter down. This one was brutal, and I'm proud of myself for surviving it. 
  • To celebrate the end of this horrid quarter, drinking, venting and discussing boobs with fabulous women is the best therapy. 
  • Spring Forward. It's now going to be lighter out longer!! And that's just super! 
  • A week from today, I will be playing in my first game!!! 



SUCKS


  • I've been a complete grad student zombie the past week. This means: I ate rice krispies for dinner, I frequently forgot to wash my hair, I rarely hung out with Noah, and I wore the same sweats for a straight week. Now that I think about it, being a grad student is a lot like a bad break up. 
  • Not knowing what shoes to wear. The day I decided to wear flats and leave the boots at home, it SNOWS! I had frozen feet the entire day. Damn weather. 
  • The feeling of running, or being late. I am usually a very punctual person, but lately sleep has been scarce and it's hard for me to get up in the morning. I literally have a semi-conscious conversation with myself as I am still in bed. Chris, you need to get up. Just a few more minutes. No, really… get up. You are going to be late. It's okay, I'll just be late. 
  • I have the most annoying cat in the world. There's a show, My Cat From Hell… yeah, he should be on it. He just whines and cries… all the time! I need to get him on the show. 


This is exactly what Remedy does. Little bastard….

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...