Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Welcome, Spring

Today marks the first day of Spring, yet I woke up to large gusts of wind and drizzle.

I am ready for blue skies and the warmth of the sun. I just love to drive with my roof open and the windows down. I love it so much I'll do it in the winter and just blast the heat.The welcoming of Spring means it's almost Summer! And Summer means dresses, trips to the market, and outdoor dining and music! Can you tell I am excited to rid of rain for a few months?

Around noon today the clouds parted and it actually looks like Spring! The cherry blossoms outside my work window are blooming, and the tulips are peeking through!  I'm pulling out the floral prints and pastels...I'm forcing this shit to happen.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...