Sunday, October 21, 2012

Super Suck Sunday

I haven't done one of these for awhile...

SUPER
  1. Pumpkin Bread. I baked a loaf last weekend and was able to much on it all week. Deliciousness. 
  2. Seeing people you know in the most random places. Now, this could be super or sucky depending upon the person of course... But in this case it was pretty super. 
  3. Realizing that you actually enjoy your job. After spending a week at my internship, I have a new appreciation for my little window-corner-cubical. 
  4. Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze fun! We got muddy, we picked pumpkins, we ate corn on the cobb and cider donuts! Couldn't have asked for a better day off. 
SUCKS

  1. Torn contact lenses. Ouch!! 
  2. A doggy that won't go outside if it's raining. Sure, it's cute when he doesn't want to get wet... But then he decides to poopoo all over your beautiful rug. 
  3. Ignorance that promotes hate and inequality. With the currently election, I am seeing lots of it.
  4. Mysterious bruises that appear randomly on your body. I have no idea where they came from, but they are ugly and painful! 
Besties since 5th grade!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...