Monday, September 5, 2011

Super Suck Sunday (On a Monday)

Super 

  • Although I am nervous about starting my second year of school, I am overly excited for my classes this Fall. I think they will be amazing! 
  • Finding a new recipe - thanks to my obsession with bloggers. I found the recipe at this site. They're called 'Individual Raspberry Cobblers', but the boy said they look more like Raspberry Volcanoes. My first batch is currently in the oven. YUM! 
  • The weather man says it is supposed to be 80 degrees and higher all week. Oh my goodness! That means no excuse for not biking to work! 
  • This goes without saying - but I must say it: A three day weekend! Woohoo! It was absolutely fabulous! We got to stay up late, we got to sleep in. We went to the Fair, we went for a hike, we went for walks and enjoyed ice cream in the sunshine… it couldn't have been better. 
I had never ridden a Farris Wheel before, and I always dreamed of kissing a boy on one. 

A picture of the view, and finally, my dream came true. 

This is where we hiked to. A 2.5 mile RT hike to the Puget Sound. 


Theo, enjoying the beach. 
Licking my glasses? Seriously? 



Sucks

  • Well, obviously getting your glasses licked by a pup isn't too super. But almost losing your glasses while upside down on a Fair ride… well, that sucked. 
  • Having to call 911 for a client in crisis. 
  • Going into a stall that already has a toilet seat cover on it. Gross. Honestly, I usually just turn around and pick another stall. I like to make my own nest, thank you. 
  • When you forget to grab a towel before getting into the shower. The only thing you can do is walk your wet naked ass to the linen closet…sucks. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...