Thursday, September 8, 2011

What's Inside: My Cubicle

Unfortunately,  a majority of my day is spent inside of a box. People in my office like to call it, "Cube Land". I like to call it hell. To get through my day in "cube land" AKA hell, I surround myself with objects that I love and enjoy. Here is what I keep inside my cube.









As you can see: I have a mess of papers. My bamboo. Pilates ball (great for posture). Peace flags. Pictures of the pup, friends, and the boy. In the red bottle is sand from Lincoln City (a little piece of home). A little art work- a painting I did for my final project in my 'Healthy Relationships' class. The giraffe was a gift from my fabulous friend Melinda, and a sexy picture of Eva Mendes (rarr). Ignore the  mess of files. Next we have my five favorite items: Tree Hugger coffee mug, Pittsburg Steelers Post-Its, Obama bobble-head (everyone needs one of these), pink Buddha, and my giraffe dish that holds all my paperclips. Lastly is my Monk-on-a-coil that sits on top of one of my walls. My co-workers like to make him bounce as they pass by.Oh, and behind him is my awesome plant, my giraffe (like giraffes much?) and my business cards, 'cause I am super fancy. 

Hey, if you spend 40 hours a week in a 12x10 Cube - might at well make it your own, right? 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...