Monday, August 29, 2011

San Francisco!

I am so excited for December, and even though it is months away, I am already in planning mode. Let me explain why…


My parents have graciously given Noah and I an AMAZING early Christmas present! The brief backstory is that I (thanks to my father) am a HUGE Pittsburg Steelers fan. Seriously, pretty huge fan. But the funny thing is, I have never been to an NFL game. SO, my Dad and Step-Mom, have paid for Noah and I to fly to San Francisco, have paid for a rental car, our hotel room AND… to see the Pittsburg Steelers play the 49ers!! I nearly dropped the phone - I was jumping up and down. How amazing, right? 


Now, we are there for a Monday Night game (if it could get any more awesome) and we get there on a Friday. We have so much time to play! The boy has never been to San Francisco, so we will have to ride the trolly, eat delicious food, and of course visit the infamous Golden Gate Bridge. Incredible! 


I am already planning what I'll be wearing to the game. I'm thinking my Polamalu jersey, an awesome hat, maybe some black and yellow gloves (is San Francisco cold in December?) and my face will definitely be painted! 




Is it December yet? 






I get to see him in real life… holy crap! 


Kinda want to do this… Kinda. 


If you have ever been to San Francisco and have some suggestions- let me know! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...