Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Presently…Me

If not in Seattle, I would live in...an old stone house in the South of France, with a red tile roof, ivy growing on the walls, wisteria and grape vine shading the terrace, and lavender filling up garden beds next to olive, and apricot trees, and of course there would be piles of books,wine and cheese in the house. 


My current obsessions are...Soy-no-water-earl grey-tea-latte, waiting for the new Lo&Sons
 bag to be available, planning vacations, those last few moments of cuddle time in the morning, and my pup. 

                              


I channel my childhood self when I....doodle during class, roller skate and buy from an ice cream truck. 

My perfect wedding will be….a party I just show up to. Other than picking out my dress, I want no part in the planning process. I don't want to be stressed out on my most romantic day.

If I had to be outdoors all day I would...pack a picnic and hike to the top of Cascade Head (where I grew up) and just stare at the ocean's waves all day. 



My favorite qualities in a man are... Humor and Loyalty 

My favorite qualities in a woman are...Confidence and Kindness

I'm terrified of...drowning and getting my heart broken.

My dream car is a...vintage Toyota Land Cruiser retrofitted for energy efficiency.

My cocktail of choice is...Whiskey Sour with 2 cherries

My celebrity crush is...John Mayor and Emma Stone

My friends and I like to...celebrate each other. We all work so hard, but equally give support and encouragement to make our dreams come true.



If I could go back in time for one decade it would be...1960's. I was either reincarnated and I used to be a peace-loving-hippie, or I was born in the wrong decade. I would have loved to be among the generation that fought for Civil Rights.

As a teenager I was totally into...boys, cheer, the concept and act of love, leaving my small town and creating myself.

I tend to splurge on….shoes, purses, organic produce, and bedding.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...