Sunday, August 28, 2011

Super Suck Sunday

SUPER


  • Enjoying a wonderful weekend with no responsibility or obligations. Yummy meals, movies and lounging. I didn't even mind doing laundry. 
  • Catching someone do something super embarrassing. C'mon, it's funny! I saw a guy picking his nose while at a red light. Seriously, he was digging. Not like that episode of Seinfeld. 




  • Having an awesome co-worker that leaves bottles of wine on your desk. A-mazing! This is about the third or fourth time that he's done it, so I am hoping it's become a habit. 
  • Ditching out of work a few hours early and walking the few blocks to Pike Place. Even though the crowds are predictably overwhelming, I love the atmosphere. 


SUCKS

  • That cold and hot feeling you get when you have a sunburn. Your skin is hot, but then you get the shivers. What is that all about? 
  • Hearing an ice-cream truck, but never seeing it. Pure. Torture. I had cash and everything! 
  • Scratches on your favorite CD. Sure puts a damper on car rides. 
  • I couldn't think of another SUCKS, so I asked the Boy and he said, "back pain." He's been under the influence of prescribed narcotics for a week now - so yes, that sucks! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...