Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Top 6: Products I LOVE





1) Philosophy face wash : Purity 
                              
I am such a face wash snob it's ridiculous. But alas, I have finally found a face wash that actually leaves my face feeling clean. Not tingly, not smelly, not filmy…just clean! It's a little pricy, but worth it in my book. 

2) Burt's Bees Lip Balm : Honey 
My lips were desperate for moisture, and a friend of mine gave me her stick of Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm. It's delicious and leaves your lips soft and supple. 


3) Coconut Body Butter
Who doesn't want butter on their body? I love the smell and my skin eats (drinks?) this stuff up. 

4) Tresemme Dry Shampoo
I have thick, long hair that takes for-frickin-ever to dry. If I don't feel like showering, I will spray this stuff on and my hair will look salon perfect. No, not really… but I can trick people into thinking I washed my hair. If you're going to use this stuff, here's a hint: following the directions: shake the bottle before applying, and keep it a good safe distance from your head. 

5) Sally Hanson Nail Polish: Commander in Chic

I dig the color, and I love how long it lasts. 

6) Eyeliner: Sephora 


I would like to say I am a girl that can feel confident walking out of the house without an ounce of makeup, but I feel completely naked without just a touch of eyeliner. Seriously, without eyeliner… I look dead. 






So, these are the products I use almost everyday. I say almost because I actually DO wash my hair sometimes. Unfortunately, I will not be receiving any money for developing this list. If you would like to make a donation, leave a comment. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...