Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Puppy Love

I love our pup, Theo. He is absolutely adorable. He is smart, loving and for the most part he is obedient. 
He can sit, stay,lay down,wait,come,roll-over,shake, and I even taught him how to high-five.


With all that said, sometimes he gets a little restless and feels the need to destroy something.A few months ago, he decided it was time for me to stop learning about multicultural counseling. 




I wanted Spring Quarter to be over too. 



 Today, while I was at work, the Boy sent me a photo of the latest damage….


Yes, this is our couch cushion completely torn apart. WTF? 
Awesome. 


We came to the conclusion that he was obviously trying to tell us something: We need a new couch. Ha. No, he obviously has some energy he needs to release. As good pet owners, we obeyed and took him to the dog park. We hoped he wouldn't misinterpret this as a reward… 



Car Ride 
Obediently "waiting" for the command to run off and play


Puget Sound - not a bad place for a dog park 

He always chooses the bigger dogs to befriend
Play.Play.Play. 
Puppy Love. 







 Next time, I hope he'll just ask. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...