Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Travel Fantasy


I've made up my mind: I need to travel. For some reason, I feel like once I obtain my MSW, I will be allowed to do whatever I want. The sigh of relief will escape me, and I will feel as though I have earned a break and an adventure.

So, I have decided… once I graduate, and before I start my new career… I will backpack through …. drumroll ….


South East Asia 

I haven't gotten anything figured out yet. But my first destination will be Thailand. I want to experience the culture, the translucent turquoise waters and white beaches. I want to eat real Pad Thai. I want to ride an elephant. I want to visit a Thai Buddhism temple and pray and meditate with the monks. I want out of the United States. 







I want to experience something new. I want to be enlightened. 
Who wants to come with me? 





1 comment:

Melinda Kaye said...

I'll go! We can have an adventure together. I've specifically want to go to Koh Phangan, Thailand!
2012?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...