Thursday, August 11, 2011

Hello, my name is Chris...

And I'm an underwear addict. 

If anyone truly knows me, they know that I love underwear. I love buying it and I love wearing it. I have certain pairs that I wear for certain reasons. I believe that the underwear I choose to wear, influences the outcome of my day. Boyshorts, cheeks, thongs…you name it. I have stripes, polkadots, animal print and tie dye. I have a problem; my drawer is overflowing. 

So, with that said. Here is a video that speaks to my addiction. 


1 comment:

Alyssa said...

That girl is great!!!
So true about panties... I too enjoy doing laundry knowing my best undies are clean and ready to go! Solution to your over filled drawer... get rid of the oldies...and get more!
I change mine like crazy too, after changing out of my work clothes I always put on new underwear. It just feels right.

TMI? haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...