Friday, February 24, 2012

Top 6: Currently on My Mind

1) School Stress. I have a few weeks left in my Practicum, and I am struggling to come to terms with that; It's been such an amazing experience. I have a paper, a video and a presentation due soon. I am behind on all of them. I don't know when or where my next practicum will be....worrisome. Trying not to go insane.


2) I often choose the wrong bra to wear. Either the straps show, the cheetah pattern can be seen through the shirt....or it's itchy. This is more frustrating than you might think.

3) Third parental weekend in a row. Noah's family visited the past two weekends, and now my parents are coming up. We plan on a little lounging, movie time, and they want to see my derby practice. Spending some time with my mom will be good for me. She has a special way of centering me and reminding me to "Breathe".

4) I can feel my stomach digesting the indulgent sticky-bun I had for breakfast.

5) First Derby game, March 18th. Sure hope I'm ready for it.

6) "I'm Sorry" might be difficult to say. But when you know it should be said... say it.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...