Sunday, June 3, 2012

Super Suck Sunday

Super

  • Another quarter down. 2 more classes… 2. More. Classes. 
  • Sitting down with your planner and colored pens to color-coordinate my schedule. I think I get way too excited. 
  • Going to Target and ONLY spending $20.00. Seriously unheard of.
  • Finding fun toys at Target. Unfortunately, this is not what I spent the $20.00 on. 






Sucks

  • Going to the doctor and having multiple tests done to find the cause of your pain is… absolutely stupid. That's all the details I'm givin… 'cause it's THAT stupid. 
  • Not knowing how to introduce a friend to a group of other friends. You stutter and make it all unnecessarily awkward. Then that friend later asks you what the problem was… yea… sorry about that. 
  • Changing clothes in a public restroom. I rarely do this, but I had to twice this week. There's special skill involved in the process of not touching the floor with bare feet. Ew. 
  • Waiting for papers to be graded. My professor is taking For Ev Vor! <-- Said in the Sandlot voice. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...