Thursday, June 21, 2012

Today's Thoughts...

6 AM comes way too soon.  


What would Theo do if he actually caught a squirrel? 


I wish Noah could braid hair. 


Why does my car smell like peaches? 


I wonder if Fred Meyer sells kites? 


Rumor has it Kristen Stewart will be in the 50 Shades of Grey movie…. *rolling of the eyes* 


I should fly a kite this weekend. 


Hummus sounds good. 


I should probably file, but I will probably get paper cuts. 


I hate paper cuts. 


Too much hummus. 


I would paint my nails at work, but someone might smell it. 


I wish my dog was here. 


THERE'S that piece of broccoli I dropped…yesterday. 

I don’t know what I hate more… radio static, or the songs being played. 


It may be unhealthy how much my life relates to Sex and The City. 


Froyo for dinner.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...