Monday, June 25, 2012

What A Glorious Weekend


Although my Saturday was spent in a windowless classroom, I really enjoy the class I am taking this quarter. The teacher is interactive, entertaining and very knowledgeable. The class is on the DSM-IV-TR where we will be learning about how to effectively assess mental health disorders. The new DSM is expected to be released next year, so many of the conversations are regarding the changes being made; some good, and others not so good. Being excited about this class truly accentuates my nerdy nature.
Sunday started with a yummy homemade (Noah makes the best) omelet. We packed up the pup, and headed to the outdoor mall where dogs are allowed to go into stores. I think we like getting all the attention for our adorable pooch. The weather was surprisingly perfect, so we shopped around and had lunch outside.
A midday nap, some laundry and grocery shopping was my version of a perfect weekend.
Ahhh…. Now… to get in the groove of Monday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...