Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Crossfit Victories

Recently I posted my Top 6: Crossfit Goals. Well...in just a week, I met #2 and #3!!I completed my first workout without having to use assisting bands to do the pull-ups. At some points, I doubted whether I could finish, and I considered reaching for the bands....but I didn't want to give in.

I struggled through it, and did my best to get that "kipping" motion down.
While I wasn't the most graceful in the process...and I still need a lot of practice, it felt amazing! 

Obviously the picture below isn't of me doing the pull-ups, but here's me flipping tires for the "warm-up".

Yeah, CrossFit doesn't mess around.


My other goal was to dead lift over 200 pounds. In this photo, I am lifting 203 pounds! BOOM.


I love Crossfit because you can feel yourself getting better with each workout. It's a competition with yourself, for yourself.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...