Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Product Love: Nature Box


Quick tidbit about me: I hate grocery shopping. I become completely overwhelmed by all the options, the labels, and the crowds. My anxiety levels rise when I am trying to make healthy choices, and those damn Fritos call to me.   
My solution: I have healthy foods delivered right to my door. I have posted about Full Circle before, and I swear by it. I have even gotten a few of my friends hooked. Now, I introduce to you….
A variety of healthy snack foods delivered once a month. No chemicals. No High Fructose Corn Syrup. No artificial ANYTHING. They are natural… and most of them are actually vegan! You can choose which snacks you'll receive or if you like the element of surprise, they can choose for you.
I received my first box yesterday, and the contents all look delicious. Dried cranberries, citrus granola, flax crisps…. Yum!
If you are interested in giving them a try…. You can use this code: REFER25You will get 25% of your first order. That’s a great deal considering a box is only $19.95/ month.


Another bonus, as if the deliciousness and the discount isn't enough.... for each box delivered, they feed a child in need.

"For every NatureBox delivered, together we’re helping to feed the hungry through our partnership with Feeding America. NatureBox donates one meal for every box to feed the over 14 million children in America who go hungry. We believe in doing good and eating well."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...