Monday, March 18, 2013

Bits of My Weekend

This weekend was glorious. I slept in late, had breakfast waiting for me, and we went to Costco! Is it sad that I am excited for a new Ninja Blender… or Costco? Who cares...I'm ecstatic! It blends the crap outa fruit to make delicious smoothies!  
After the Costco adventure, we grabbed some food and finally saw ‘Silver Linings Playbook’! I think Noah and I both have a crush on Jennifer Lawrence now. Can you blame us? If she doesn’t win your heart in the movie, perhaps this will help: Click Here.
On Sunday, I checked out a new (to me) restaurant and indulged in a ginger beer and St. Patrick’s Day inspired macaroons. Also, I made my first attempts at homemade spring rolls. I stuffed the rice wraps with lettuce, sweet peppers, cucumber, carrots, and rice noodles. I dipped them in some spicy peanut sauce and BOOM… They were pretty fabulous… if-I-do-say-so-myself.















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...