Monday, March 25, 2013

Top 6: Things I learned while Spring Cleaning


1)      I suck at sweeping. I swear, I swept the kitchen 18 times and the floor still wasn’t free of debris. Is there some science or technique I am not aware of?
2)      I really dislike scooping the litter box… so I don’t. The litter box was my chore growing up and I hated it then… and I hate it now.
3)      I love Clorox wipes. They work magic.
4)      We have a lot of random towels. We tried to get all the towels clean, and with each load we kept finding more dirty towels to throw in… I don’t get it.
5)      My hair gets everywhere. I don’t know how my hair is almost down to my butt, because I must lose 100 strands a day. Poor Noah had vacuum duty and got the brunt of it…. He even posted this:
Not sure how I feel about all the love this post got...  :)
6)      I like buying fresh flowers and placing them in every clean room. After spending hours scrubbing, vacuuming, wiping, and even making a donation to Goodwill…. We went to lunch and stopped and got beautiful flowers from Trader Joe’s (They have the best flowers).

                                                             Yay for Spring!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...