Tuesday, April 30, 2013

An Even BIGGER Surprise!




Even though I am back in the groove of a lot of work, and no play... My mind and heart are still at the beach. Noah went above and beyond this birthday. Not only did he surprise me with a beach house getaway, but he coordinated with my two best friends to plan the ultimate surprise!

Right before Noah and I headed to dinner Friday night, my two best friends pulled up the drive! What?! They came to stay the weekend with us! AMAZING! A birthday weekend away with my guy AND my two besties? 
Bravo, guys. Bravo! We enjoyed the beach, several glasses...err...bottles of wine, homemade (by Melinda) pizza, dirty Scrabble, 90's radio, and wonderful conversation.
Thank you for a wonderful birthday... I couldn't have asked for a better one. :)


This is my really confused face after spotting Melinda and Karylin.... 
I had no idea what was happening.


For more photos of the trip....



Perfect photo of Theo shaking off the ocean water


High-Five!!


My girls enjoying Noah's fire



Jenga - game face






And here, a quick video of the boys playing on the beach. Ignore that Noah is carrying a baggy full of poo. :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...