Thursday, May 19, 2011

BIG DAY

Tomorrow is a BIG day! 


I start practicum tomorrow. Well, its actually the orientation…but it will be my first full day at the site! I get to go to court and everything! I am taking the bus, which kind of freaks me out. Only because I'm not in control of when I get there - I can't be late! And downtown Seattle is hellish. Through all the nervousness of experiencing something new - I am so excited! 


In addition to MY BIG day… Theo has his first day of daycare! I know, this sounds sooooo silly, right? We just feel bad. We are at work all day and Theo is at home alone…. eating our walls. Not cool, dude. So, we figured he would be happier spending the day with other pups! And WE will be happy our walls aren't being chewed. Plus, it will be really nice when we're all home and he is pooped! 


Sleepy puppy




Lastly, the Boy has his first baseball game tomorrow night! Dirt, the crack of the bat, the sound of the ball hitting the glove…beautiful weather! Gotta love this time of year! 





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...