Sunday, May 1, 2011

Super Suck Sunday

Super


  • Finding the cutest dress and not having to pay for it (gift cards are super)
  • Our backyard flowers from last year are in full bloom! Pansies and Lilies! 
  • Having all the right ingredients serendipitously in your fridge and concocting a strawberry mojito! 
  • Making it to the Tulip Festival on its very last day! We've gone two years now, and it is absolutely gorgeous. There's just something wonderful about walking through thousands and thousands of vibrant flowers. 
They go on an on! 

Today! 

A look at last year! 
Sucks



  • Watching the last episode of Mad Men, and they haven't even started next season's taping yet. 
  • Small talk. Ya know, the small talk that you can't find a way out of without being incredibly rude?
  • Anything that involves my teeth. I have a dentist appointment tomorrow, and I FINALLY made my appointment to get my wisdom teeth out (June). I am TERRIFIED!! 
  • Being unprepared. Whether that be for the weather, a flat tire… or say, walking 4 blocks  of downtown Seattle in 3 inch heels. Now I know why they make "city flats". I've learned a lesson. 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...