Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Super Fabulous Mixed Fruit Cobbler

This is seriously the easiest "Cobbler" ever. So easy, I just made it up…Seriously,I just had all this stuff on hand and whipped it up.I am a genius. It's delicious and now I must share. 


Ingredients


Baking dish (I used a square one)
1 large can of sliced peaches
2 cups of frozen berries   (I am uncertain of the exact amount I used….as I just poured the last of the frozen bag of blueberries, raspberries and blackberries)
2 cups oats 
1 cup vanilla cake mix (Ya, I just opened a cake mix box)
4 TBS of butter (melted)


Directions 



  1. Preheat to 375 Degrees (Again, I made this up and just chose that to be the temp.)
  2. Dump all fruits into dish 
  3. Combine all other ingredients and pour over fruit as topping
  4. Put into oven (I started at 20 minutes and then I broiled the hell out of it to get the crunchy-goldeness that makes a scrumptious topping) 
  5. Let cool 
  6. EAT IT & Enjoy!



DO TRY THIS AT HOME! 

A piece is missing. Like I said, I tried it… THEN I had to share. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...