Sunday, June 5, 2011

Super Suck Sunday

Super 

  • $4000 magically appeared in my bank account. I frantically made a few calls (thinking there must have been a mistake) and  found out I received a Fellowship award! :) 
  • FINALLY getting my awesome UW SSW Sweatshirt. Check it! 
  • This must have been "Get cool new purple clothes week" because I also got this neat shirt!  
Want this cool shirt? Click HERE!
  • Children who are super cool. This video cracks me up: 
"I feel happy with myself!" 

Sucks
  • Having flowers delivered to your office and they aren't for you. Huge tease. C'mon… who does't want surprise flowers? 
  • Cheap Q-Tips…or should I say, cotton swabs. Never go with the generic brand- they fall apart in your ear, your eye and on your toes. 
  • Pulling heels out of the closet, and thinking "why don't I wear these?" Then, 3 hours later… your feet remind you why. 
  • Spending the first gloriously-sunny-hot day in a room with no windows….for 6 hours! We all just pretended it was snowing. 






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...