Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What's Inside: My (huge ass) purse


My purse is an ENDLESS HOLE!!! I was carrying it around the other day, and my back started to hurt! It's ridiculous. So, I decided to unload it, and see what crazy things were inside. I swear…. I am Mary (Effing) Poppins. 

Here's the ENDLESS HOLE


AND….What's inside


Starting from top and going across to the right: 
  1. My re-usable shopping bag my co-worker made
  2. My Red wallet with a Peacock on it (thanks Mom)
  3. Sunglasses
  4. Can barely see it - but that's a coffee cup sleeve
  5. Napkins (always need to be prepared)
  6. Pink Glitter nail polish
  7. 1 Tea Bag
  8. Hand sanitizer
  9. Hand Lotion
  10. GUM
  11. Travel Size hairbrush 
  12. Holiday Mints, Rootbeer Barrels, and a Cough drop
  13. Yup, that's an Easter egg
  14. 2 Pens
  15. The purple bag are my "City Flats"
  16. Granola Bars - I carry snacks with me, cause I am dating a toddler and he gets cranky when he's hungry. Sorry babe, you know it's true. 
  17. Old perfume sample 
  18. Splenda
  19. Lip Stain
  20. 2 old tickets from a Seattle U B-Ball Game
  21. My business card holder 
  22. Deodorant 
  23. Head band



Phew! No wonder my back hurts. The thing is, I feel I NEED all this stuff. Well, maybe not the Easter egg. Seriously….seriously…? 

1 comment:

Tam said...

I'm sure the Easter egg made all the difference. LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...