Friday, October 14, 2011

It's Freakin' Friday


I woke up this morning and thought, "Woohoo, yippee it's freakin' Friday!" 

All I have planned is: sleeping in, writing a paper, football, roller derby, and enjoying the lovely Fall weather. We might even take Theo to the Boston Meet Up. This is how much we love our dog: We meet with a bunch of other Boston Terrier owners and they all play together. Perfection. Will be posting photos.


Top 6: Fall Obsessions

The sunset seen from our upstairs window on a crisp evening
Cozy sweaters


Look how adorably festive a coworker's nails are! Don't be distracted by her GIGANTIC ring.
My favorite candy

"Fall in Love" the painting I did for Noah when we first started dating…aww

I love scarves! Especially these from Forget Me Not




Happy Weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...