Sunday, October 9, 2011

Super Suck Sunday

SUPER

  • All the makings of Fall. The cool crisp mornings, the changing leaves, and the pumpkins all make me very,very happy. 
  • I am actually getting used to being in the office at 7AM. I have my routine down. Of course, I am completely coffee dependent…but at least I am functional. 
  • Finding two new healthy addictions: Roller Derby and Hot Yoga! Both have made me sore and sweat like a pig, but it feels fantastic! My hopes are someday to be apart of the Rat City Roller Girls. Check out their awesomeness: 

  • Spending a day with my Dad! We got to shoot the crap outa some targets, and we enjoyed a delicious home-cooked meal. I didn't know I was such a good shot! 
Our Targets

Dad, Tina & Noah

Pops & I

Noah - shootin crap


I've never looked so tough.


SUCKS

  • Crying at almost every court sentencing I go to. I am told that it's good that I get emotional, because it means I care and still have a heart. Really? Watching a 2 year old wave goodbye to her father who was just sentenced to 15 years in prison HAS to illicit some emotion, right? 
  • Now that I have stated my dependence on coffee - doesn't it suck when your coffee sucks? I spent many years working as a barista, and I know how to make a damn good latte'. When I take that first sip and it's bitter, weak, burnt or all the above… I'm pretty upset. 
  • Sitting in 115 degree heat and 40% humidity and you hear the words, "Don't drink any water". I'm sorry, what? My mouth was officially desert status - all I wanted was water!! 
  • Restaurants that have AWFUL vegetarian options!!! It's absolutely frustrating when the only thing you can eat (without modifying everything) is a salad! Stay tuned to future posts on this matter. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...