Thursday, October 6, 2011

Top 6: Things about Things

Gotta love lists, right? Without them - I would not know what to do with my day. Seriously, I would be lost. 


Here's 6 things about 6 things: 




Things I’m Passionate About

-

MSW
Breakfast

Swing sets

Things that smell good
Outdoor concerts
 

Finding my passions


Things I Say Often

Dude

Shut the front door
Puppy!
Do you have these in an 8?
Eff
I’ll have the IPA

Songs I Can Listen to Over and Over

Masters of War, Bob Dylan
Rev 22:20, Puscifer
Learn to Breathe, Missy Higgins
Four Kicks, Kings of Leon
Right in Two, TOOL
Can I Stay, Ray LaMontagne
Things that attract me to my best friends

They make me laugh after I’ve been crying

They’re all gorgeous, but don’t act like it

They don’t judge me (at least too harshly) about my love for my dog

They all have proper grammar

They love talking about sex and their vaginas
They would be perfectly content to forever live off of wine, cheese and TOOL.
Things I do in the morning
Cuddle
Pee
Wash face
Bump into a few walls (sleep walking)
Change my clothes 8-12 times
Caffeinate

Things that irritate the crap outa me
Ignorance
Rotting bananas
Being late
No toilet paper
Awful drivers
People who are just plain rude



1 comment:

Karylin said...

Hahahaha, I love this. You are SO right on with the best friends list ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...