Tuesday, October 25, 2011

What's Inside: My Makeup Bag



I started wearing makeup in Middle School. I remember my mom getting me brown eyeliner, mascara, and a three shade eyeshadow pallet. She told me not to wear too much. In the past 10 years, my makeup hasn't changed. Some girls love going shopping for makeup, but for me… I get all anxious and sweaty. Seriously… walking down the center of Nordstom could send me into a panic attack. The bright lights and mirrors, and the people that come up to you and either want to spray you with perfume or pick apart your face… NO THANK YOU! It took me years to gain the courage to walk into a SEPHORA


So, when I find makeup I like, I stick to it. Here is what will always be in my bag: 



Urban Decay's Naked Eyeshadow Pallet: See HERE
2 bottles of moisturizer: Avalon Organics & Aveeno Tinted. 
Sephora Mineral Powder
Jane Iredale's : Disappear Concealer, Bronzer and lip gloss (Candied Rose)
2 CoverGirl Liquid Eyeliners (black & brown) 
2 Sephora liquid Eyeliners (Glitter Brown & Fancy Violet)
CoverGirl's LashBlast Mascara (a little bit about me, I HATE FINDING MASCARA)
Oh, and I smell like: COACH Poppy, See HERE



I'm thinking about signing up for BIRCHBOX
That way I wouldn't have to deal with the anxiety of makeup shopping. Oh the wonders of internet shopping….  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...