Sunday, October 30, 2011

Super Suck Sunday

SUPER


  • People remembering my name at my Practicum. I am only there once a week and it's a HUGE office. Having someone remember my name is a pretty big deal! 
  • I had my 5th Roller Derby practice today and I am still loving it! I have decided to keep it up and hope to join a team by January! 
  • Due to a recent post, my mother told me what I will be unwrapping this Christmas! Oh so excited! So many recipes to try out!! 
  • Tomorrow is Halloween!! We half celebrated last night with spooky cocktails, a little dress up and a Halloween inspired burlesque show. Tomorrow I will be helping out with trick-or-treaters and get to face paint for the little ones. That will be a blast! 

That's an eyeball in my drink. Eeek! 

Get it? Tooth…. Fairy!! 

I even had fairy dust in my poach. 
 




SUCKS


  • We took Theo to the vet and he's got a virus. *sad face* He's on a weeks worth of medications. Pretty sucky. 
  • Going to the grocery store to get all the fixins to spend the night baking…and forgetting eggs, foil and pumpkin. Disaster. Oh, and running out of cupcake liners. 
  • Getting a hole in your brand new socks. That sucks, right? They're BRAND FRICKIN' NEW!
  • Not being prepared for Seattle rain. I guess it's that time of the year to wear a jacket equipped with a hood and carry an umbrella. On the bright side, what's the likelihood of finding your umbrella twin in a busy city? 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...